What is Tropical Beauty?

>> Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have been thinking about this for long and finally the day has arrived. I always wanted the world to know more about India and what else than a blog can be a better medium!

I would be posting different pics about India here. So you can expect to know a little more than you knew before about my lovely country ... India!

This would be a place to watch out for places, people, festivals etc in India. I hope I would be making justice to my motive.

Keep watching this space ... you might love it!

Baba

0 comments:

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.
Most of the photos here are clicked by me. If you have copyrights to any of the images used herewith, please let me know.
This is a non profit attempt to make the world aware about my beautiful country - India!

What the .... ?

Back to TOP